Industry Readiness Program
Industry Readiness Program (IRP) is an Integrated Job Readiness Program. This program has been designed to enable campus graduates become employable. This program has been specially designed for campus graduates who do not clear the campus placement program of IT companies. InfotechMantra trains these graduates and makes them employable in the IT industry. It also provides career counselling to help graduates choose a career that meets their long term aspirations.
The Management team and the faculty in InfotechMantra have deep experience in the IT industry. It understands the requirements of the industry. The training program has been carefully designed to prepare the graduates for the industry needs. The training programs are led by project managers and subject matter experts who have hands-on experience in leading IT projects. This gives the students exposure to real life industry projects.
Our training methodology is focused on the individuals. We begin our training program with an assessment phase to understand the specific needs of each individual. We fine tune the training content based on the assessment. We ensure that specific training needs of every individual is understood and addressed.
IRP : A Job Oriented Industry Enablement Program
- An Integrated Job Readiness Program 260 hours intensive program
- Comprehensive Industrial training program for engineering students
- Paid Internship on live InfotechMantra projects for a peroid of 3 months on completion of placement assistance period
- Designed to enable graduates(B.Tech/MCA) employable in the IT industry
- Active Placement Assistance with our partner companies for one month )
- Diagnostics to assess training needs
- Instructor-led training by industry experts
- Hand on experience with practice sessions and real life projects
- Tollgates at intermediate stages
- Final assessment
- Career counselling to help graduates choose a career that meets their long term aspirations
- Experience certificate at the end of internship program.
- Mobile Technologies (Android and iOS)
- Web Technologies (.Net, PHP)
- Cloud Platform (OpenStack and Windows Azure)
- Server Platforms Technologies (Windows/ Linux)
- Home Automation (DLNA / ZigBee)
- Database (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL)
- SAP/ ERP
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Designing