Internet of Things Training
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical objects-devices, vehicles, buildings and other items-embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and network connectivity that enables these objects to collect and exchange data. The IoT allows objects to be sensed and controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure. IoT is creating opportunities for more direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems, and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefits.
Many people mistakenly think of IoT as an independent technology. Interestingly internet of things is being enabled by the presence of other independent technologies which make fundamental components of IoT. The fundamental components that make internet of things a reality are: Hardware, Software and Communication Infrastructure.
TOPS Technologies has a designed a simple way of making students/professionals learn Internet of Things. The course is designed to cater needs of students/professionals who are looking forward for career growth in the field of Internet of Things.
Basics of Internet of Things
- Introduction to IOT
- The Internet of Things
- The Basics of Sensors & Actuators
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- IOT Applications in different domain Internet of Things Architecture
- Tech Stack
- Protocols Sensors
- What is Sensor & Actuator?
- What is good sensor?
- Sensor properties
- Types of sensors Raspberry Pi
- What is Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 2 Layout
- Raspberry Pi Accessories Raspbian Pi
- Installing Raspbian OS
- Configure Keyboard
- Setup WiFi
- Setup SSH
- Setup VNC
- Raspbian Interface
- Terminal Commands
- Cable connections
- Preparing the SD card
By the end of this course from InfotechMantra a student/professional will be able to achieve the following: –
- You can simply connect any object with another object with the help of IoT.
- Work hands-on with a Raspberry rapid prototyping Device
- You will have an understanding of the potential and value of the Internet of Things and Smart Services, and you will understand the opportunities and benefits for society, companies, and consumers.